Wednesday, November 08, 2006

CEED training/councelling session in December in Bangalore

Hi Ceed Aspirants

I'm planning to conduct a concelling session than classes on CEED this year in december @ Bangalore. This session will be conducted by experienced people who qualified ceed and got passed out from IDC and IDDCs.

Mostly this will be a 3 day session where sr. people will share their views on not just ceed but what beyond that too.

As of now I've a confirmation from about 6 speakers from different yrs of batches which will help you know what have they been asked and what ere their answers which make them qualify. Again as my blog says there are no definite answers for design questions so there is plan to give you a guidance on what are some key points which you would worry about while answering the questions.

Moreover you will get a dedicated time from these people to ask questions in person during these sessions.

So i would like to see you all in bangalore in december. the tentative dates are 23, 24 and 25th December.

- Bhushan

2 comments:

Ajay sharma said...

hi frns.
I am Ajay.an engg grd.
i am appearing in CEED 2009.
i am newer one.i have not any idea of exam patern.plz give me previous year CEED paper.as soon as possible. only 5 days are remaining.

Ajay sharma said...

hello..this is Ajay plz send me previous yr CEED paper
my eid id nad_craxy@yahoo.com